After dinner

Chardonnay DOC La Fuga...
In Stock
White wines

Chardonnay DOC La Fuga Donnafugata 2022 75 cl

Donnafugata
V00532
€14.40
Donnafugata's Chardonnay "La Fuga" is a white wine with ancestral references: the grapes are harvested at night from the first ten days of August. The wine is a harmony of fruit, wild flowers and light mineral references, reminiscent of the Mediterranean scrub and closes with a slight sapidity and freshness
Verdicchio Dei Castelli Di...
In stock
Verdicchio, a great white exclusive to the Jesi area which finds its peak in Salmariano, a Reserve which ages 80% in steel, in contact with the lees and the remaining 20% in barrique. The refinement lasts 12 months, at the end of which the rules of a wine that is thought of as 'simple' are completely subverted: here we are faced with a great Verdicchio,...
Product added to wishlist

The best effect you will get if you remove text and put background image

iqitcookielaw - module, put here your own cookie law text

Product added to compare.